Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Obsidian- aliens?????


Alright! Kitten, Kat great character loved when she said she was no longer a push over and wasn't going to let her old self control her anymore. The moment she dumped spaghetti on Ash (capital and I mean capital BITCH!) and Daemon I was cracking up. Daemon's character I loved him the minute he was introduce into the book. Him trying to be all intimidating and an asshole trying to keep Kat away from him and his sister Dee was a little rough somethings unnecessary but, in his position I can understand why he was doing it. Heart breaking hearing he lost his brother because of a human so the way he acts is understandable. I enjoyed the book and the characters but..... ALIENS!!! Ohhhhh okay yea.... A little different but after finishing the book I really enjoyed it and will finish the series already super glued to the second book Onyx I'm sure hoping the books just get better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment